Short on time? Make a payment for your IT WebSmith account, or someone else’s IT WebSmith account using Quick Pay.
It’s simple! Select Quick Pay from the top navigation. You can pay with a credit, debit or PayPal. If you want to pay with multiple cards, you’ll need to make separate payments.
How Payments are Applied:
When you use Quick Pay, the payment is applied to your account as a credit that can be used to pay your monthly service charges or any invoice.
For Accounts with Multiple Websites:
Quick Pay payments are applied to the account overall, not toward a specific website. Multiple people can use Quick Pay to make one-time payments, but you can’t apply a payment toward a specific website. If you share your IT WebSmith account, make sure everyone pays on time to avoid service interruptions. If your account is not paid in full by 11:59 pm PST on your due date a late fee will be applied to your account.
How to Pay with a Credit or Debit Card:
- Enter the payment amount.
- Enter the Invoice Number.
- Enter your credit or debit card information.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Review your payment information. If you are satisfied with your payment information, select Submit Payment. Otherwise, select Edit to change your payment amount, then Submit Payment.
- You’ll see a payment confirmation screen. Keep the confirmation number for your records. We’ll also send an email to confirm your payment.