Questions To Ask Your Web Designer On A Free Consult Call
Getting a new website designed for your business is an exciting time. But it can also be a bit daunting, especially if you’re not sure what questions to ask your web designer. That’s why it’s a good idea to schedule a free consult call before you sign any contracts.
During the consult call, you’ll have the chance to ask your web designer all of your burning questions and get a feel for their style and process. Here are some of the most important questions to ask:
- What is your design process? This will give you an idea of how the web designer will work with you to create your website. Some designers have a very structured process, while others are more flexible.
- What are your areas of expertise? Not all web designers are created equal. Some specialize in certain industries or types of websites. Make sure you find a designer who has the experience and skills you need.
- What are your fees? How much will it cost to have your website designed? Be sure to get an estimate of the total cost, including any hidden fees.
- What kind of support do you offer? Once your website is live, you’ll need someone to help you with maintenance and updates. Make sure you understand what kind of support the web designer offers.
- What are your guarantees? What happens if you’re not happy with the final product? Make sure the web designer has a clear guarantee in place.
In addition to these questions, you may also want to ask about the web designer’s portfolio, their experience with your industry, and their communication style. The more questions you ask, the better equipped you’ll be to make a decision about who to hire.
Here are some additional questions you may want to ask:
- What are your thoughts on my website’s goals?
- How will you measure the success of my website?
- What are your thoughts on my target audience?
- What are some of the challenges you see in designing my website?
- What are your thoughts on my budget?
By asking these questions, you’ll be able to get a better understanding of the web designer’s skills, experience, and approach to website design. This will help you make an informed decision about who to hire and ensure that you get the website you want.
If you’re still not sure who to hire, ask your web designer for references. This is a great way to get feedback from other businesses that have worked with the web designer.
I hope this helps!